Website Terms and Conditions of Use
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the articles originally created by CARKHANA on CARKHANA’s web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify the articles;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose;
- download the content CARKHANA accesses from its integrated sources, including but not limited to partners, affiliates, open websites on the internet, public blogs, news journals, public information sources/ databases
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any article/software/webpage contained on CARKHANA’s web site;
- remove/edit any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these conditions and may be terminated by CARKHANA at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on CARKHANA’s web site are provided “as is”. CARKHANA makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CARKHANA does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CARKHANA or its partners/ associates/ suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CARKHANA’s Internet site, even if CARKHANA or a CARKHANA authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CARKHANA’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CARKHANA can not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CARKHANA may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice.
CARKHANA is not responsible for the contents of any linked sites/pages to its portal. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CARKHANA of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk. CARKHANA encourages you to read the privacy statements of these linked sites; their privacy practices may differ from ours.
CARKHANA will do it’s best to monitor the content and activity of all site-wide advertisements. We do not guarantee the validity or directly control any links or content found on our advertisers or sponsors web pages. If you do not agree with practices of a particular advertiser or sponsor, please contact the appropriate owner or authority of the specific site in question. CARKHANA encourages you to read the privacy statements of our advertiser or sponsor pages; their privacy practices may differ from ours.
9. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CARKHANA’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of India without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to use of a Web Site